Concorde Build Update #2

My 1:100 Scale Concorde build is now in the final detailing phase. It has been a little slow as I’ve started building parts for 3 additional Concorde’s. But Momentum is increasing. I’ve added the two antennae near the vertical stabiliser, began painting the wind shield and airbrushed the engine pods black. The window and door decals are ready to apply. There are still leading edge and other flight surfaces to detail, as well as engine pod detailing.

FAA-Concorde-WIP-24717.jpeg

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s